http://creativecall.org/store.php?search=viagra-in-chinese viagra in chinese
http://linear-city.com/store.php?search=underground-prescription-cialis underground prescription cialis http://www.memoryhealthcenter.com/store.php?search=cialis-generico-em-portugal cialis generico em portugal GCGI Senior Ambassadors
kamagra gel hrvatska The Globalisation for the Common Good Initiative (GCGI) upon completing its 10th year anniversary looks forward to continuing to grow and develop. Next year’s conference with its main theme of “Common Interests, Common Action Cultivating Wisdom, Inspiring Hope: An Intergenerational Dialogue for the Common Good to Inspire a Creative Leadership” will meet in Paris, France. The GCGI global family looks forward to a second decade during which the GCGI will continue to attract even a broader and more diverse spectrum of participants.
cialis made by As we begin our second decade, we are pleased to announce the launch of “The GCGI Senior Ambassadors Initiative”: a new outreach to educate and empower people to become socially engaged for the global common good, with a special emphasis on dialogue with the younger generation, who are the unfolding story of the next decades: hopefully leading the world, with hope and wisdom for the common good, to change our troubled world for the better.
The global voice, service, experience and expertise of the GCGI is a powerful influence in supporting people everywhere as they contribute to building new civilizations aware of the global common good and a new global economic system that accommodates diverse national economies.
Building new civilisations and a new economic system will demand challenging and novel ways of thinking; perspectives that encompass the broad swath of human experience and wisdom, from the natural sciences and all the social sciences, to the philosophical and spiritual values of the world’s major religions, cultures, and of indigenous peoples as well. The task before us is a daunting one, and wisdom in how to proceed will come from a multiple of sources, and must embrace the panorama of cultural and disciplinary perspectives.
In order for this worldview to spread, practical steps are of the essence. Actions need to be taken for its dissemination, so that we can begin a dialogue on where we go from here in building a better world for ourselves and for future generations. This can be realised only if we seek to cultivate wisdom and inspiring hope as the highest priority for our time.
To this end it is our pleasure and honour to introduce our GCGI Senior Ambassadors for “Globalising Compassion and Wisdom: Building Bridges in the Interest of the Common Good”.
The GCGI Senior Ambassadors: (More to be listed)
- cialis tadalafil 100 mg. 30 tablet Prof. Alparslan Acikgence, Vice Rector, Fatih University, Istanbul, Turkey
- recommended viagra sites Dr. Peter Bowman, University Preparatory Certificate for Science and Engineering, University College, London, UK
- cialis precio en farmacias Rev. Dr. Marcus Braybrooke, President, World Congress of Faiths, Oxford, UK
- http://www.northstar-2000.com/webstore.php?search=viagra-spammers viagra spammers Mrs. Mary Braybrooke, Vice- President http://www.northstar-2000.com/webstore.php?search=valor-del-viagra-en-farmacias valor del viagra en farmacias , World Congress of Faiths, Oxford, UK
- http://linear-city.com/store.php?search=a-natural-substitute-for-viagra a natural substitute for viagra Dr. Michael Britton, Director, "Global Appreciative Culturing", USA; and Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies, Norway
- http://gomadfestival.com/store.php?search=recommended-dosage-for-viagra recommended dosage for viagra Mr. Sesto G. Castagnoli, Evolutant and Entrepreneur, Founder, WSF World Spirit Forum, Switzerland
- http://www.ccsa.edu.sv/ccsa/store.php?search=viagra-naistele viagra naistele Prof. Jamshid Damooei, Co-director, Centre for Leadership and Values, School of Management, California Lutheran University, USA
http://creativecall.org/store.php?search=cialis-tadalafil-20mg-price cialis tadalafil 20mg price Rosemary Dewan, Chief Executive, Human Values Foundation, UK
- costo viagra in slovenia Prof. Ulrich Duchrow, Professor of Systematic Theology, Heidelberg University, Germany
- http://www.harfordastro.org/woocommerce.php?search=viagra-or-levitra-which-is-better viagra or levitra which is better Mr. Come Carpentier De Gourdon, Convener- Editorial Advisory Board, World Affairs, New Delhi, India
- comparable to viagra Dr. Michael Ellis, President and Founder of the Global Peace Centre, Australia
- buy csd500 viagra condom Mr. Umit Goker, Director, Research Centre, Journalists and Writers Foundation, Istanbul, Turkey
- http://www.ccsa.edu.sv/ccsa/store.php?search=viagra-generika-rezeptfrei-online viagra generika rezeptfrei online Dr. Linda Groff, Professor, Political Science and Future Studies, and Coordinator, Behavioral Science Undergraduate Program, California State University, and Director, Global Options and Evolutionary Futures Consulting, USA
- pricing viagra Ann Hallock, former Prof. Of behavioural medicine, Michigan State University, USA
- compra viagra para mujeres Mr. Peter Holland, School of Economic Science, London, UK
viagra identifying pills Dr. Farhang Jahanpour, Associate Fellow, Faculty of Oriental Studies, University of Oxford, UK
- cialis cuanto tiempo antes Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour, Chair, Department of Journalism & Mass Communication, North Carolina A&T State University, USA
- viagra wallpaper Mr. Jim Kenney, Executive Director, Interreligious Engagement Project (IEP), USA
- viagra gold colombia Mrs. Cetta Kenney, a Trustee of Common Ground and a founding Trustee of the Intereligious Engagement Project, Chicago, USA
- free viagra free Dr. Ernst von Kimakowitz, Director and co-founder of the Humanistic Management Center, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- http://www.harfordastro.org/woocommerce.php?search=viagra-softtabs-overnight viagra softtabs overnight Prof. Dr. Hans Kochler, Chair, Political Philosophy, University of Innsbruck, Austria, and President, International Progress Organisation (I.P.O), Vienna, Austria
- que es un cialis Mr. Ian Mason, Principal of the School of Economic Science, London, UK
inderal viagra Dr. Jan Oberg, co-founder and director, Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research (TFF), Lund, Sweden
- http://rinneradio.com/commerce.php?search=venta-viagra-madrid venta viagra madrid Dr Fabio Petito, International Relations, School of Global Studies, University of Sussex, UK
- how quickly does viagra work Rev. Dr. Alan Race, Editor-in-Chief, “Interreligious Insight”, UK&USA
- viagra and tinnitus side effects Prof. Keith J. Roberts, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for International Studies in Education, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Dr. Nancy Roof, Founding/Editor, Kosmos Journal, USA
- Bhai Sahib Bhai Dr. Mohinder Singh, Chairman, Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha, Birmingham, UK
- joke sur le viagra Dr. Uli Spalthoff, Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies, Germany
- Prof. Steve Szeghi, Dept of Economics, Wilmington College, Ohio, USA
- Dr. Shiv Talwar, President, Spiritual Heritage Education Network Inc; Kitchener, Canada
- Mr. James Quilligan, Director, Center for Global Negotiations, USA
- Mr. Cemal Usak, Secretary General, The Intercultural Dialogue Platform, Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof Jens Wendland, Chair of Media Theory and Economics, Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Mr. Anthony Werner, Editor-in-Chief, Shepheard-Walwyn Publishers, London, UK