June 12 – 16, 2011
Bibliotheca Alexandria, Egypt
This major global conference is being convened by Dr. Kamran Mofid, Founder, Globalisation for the Common Good Initiative and Ms. Heba El-Rafey, Director, Dialogue Forum, Bibliotheca Alexandria.
Dear friends and colleagues,
It is my great pleasure to inform you that our 10th Anniversary Annual International Conference will be hosted at Bibliotheca Alexandria, Egypt, during June 12 – 16, 2011. We will shortly provide you with all the details and further information. However, pencil in the dates in your diary. As in the past conferences, you will be provided with a package, covering all your needs, giving you all the details, schedules, and costs.
For now please note the following dates:
- June 9 2011, arrival in Cairo, transfer to hotel.
- June 10, sightseeing, cultural activities, etc.
- June 11, after breakfast: The Pyramids, etc.
- June 11, after lunch depart for Alexandria, arrival, transfer to hotel, dinner.
- June 12, the Conference will begin with the Opening Ceremony.
- June 16 (Lunch time) the Conference concludes.
- June 16, after lunch, those returning home will depart for Cairo, overnight stay and flying back home on the 17th.
- June 16, after lunch, those who are going to the post-conference tour, will begin their journey. Two tours will be offered. Please add 4/5 extra days if you wish to take one of these tours.