ABOUT KAMRAN’s Blog and GUEST BLOG
I- KAMRAN’s Blog: Dedicated to the Common Good- aiming to be a source of hope and inspiration; enabling us all to move from despair to hope; darkness to light and competition to cooperation. “Let the beauty we love be what we do.”-Rumi
II- KAMRAN MOFID’s GUEST’s BLOG: Here on The Guest Blog you’ll find commentary, analysis, insight and at times provocation from some of the world’s influential and spiritual thought leaders as they weigh in on critical questions about the state of the world, the emerging societal issues, the dominant socio-economic logic, globalisation, money, markets, sustainability, dialogue, cooperation, environment, media, spirituality, faith, culture, the youth, the purpose of business and economic life, the crucial role of leadership, and the challenges facing economic, business, management, education, and more.
“When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming together it is the beginning of reality.”—Helder Camara
Angel Oak Tree, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Globalisation for the Common Good and the Dialogue of Civilisations: Building Peace, Justice, and Prosperity Together
- Written by: Kamran Mofid
- Hits: 5615
June 12 – 16, 2011
Bibliotheca Alexandria, Egypt
This major global conference is being convened by Dr. Kamran Mofid, Founder, Globalisation for the Common Good Initiative and Ms. Heba El-Rafey, Director, Dialogue Forum, Bibliotheca Alexandria.
- Economics and Economists Engulfed By Crises: What Do We Tell the Students?
- Religion in Public Life
- Dear President Obama, this is my plea to you: Be for the Common Good
- Global Financial Collapse: The Guilty Economists who destroyed the world and the Economics itself
- “In Search of the Virtuous Economy to Heal our Troubled World” - June 6-10, 2010 - California Lutheran University
- The GCGI: How it Began
- Loyola University, Chicago Hosts an International Conference on Globalization for the Common Good