ABOUT KAMRAN’s Blog and GUEST BLOG
I- KAMRAN’s Blog: Dedicated to the Common Good- aiming to be a source of hope and inspiration; enabling us all to move from despair to hope; darkness to light and competition to cooperation. “Let the beauty we love be what we do.”-Rumi
II- KAMRAN MOFID’s GUEST’s BLOG: Here on The Guest Blog you’ll find commentary, analysis, insight and at times provocation from some of the world’s influential and spiritual thought leaders as they weigh in on critical questions about the state of the world, the emerging societal issues, the dominant socio-economic logic, globalisation, money, markets, sustainability, dialogue, cooperation, environment, media, spirituality, faith, culture, the youth, the purpose of business and economic life, the crucial role of leadership, and the challenges facing economic, business, management, education, and more.
“When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming together it is the beginning of reality.”—Helder Camara
Angel Oak Tree, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Written by: Kamran Mofid
- Hits: 116
2022- The year that has been filled with stories of challenges, disappointments, opportunities, hopes, resilience, endurance and survival.
It is a privilege for the GCGI to do what we do, to remain a force for good, to stay in touch with our readers, family and friends and to continue our pilgrimage of hope together.
In 2022 we needed ways to connect with ourselves and with each other
For the Common Good
We are Greater, Better and Happier Together
Following the Light of Hope was and is our chosen Path
A still from Follow The Light. A photo by Jb Liautard/ Via The Guardian
That was the year that was…2022 in Review
So 2022, the year of many changes, upheavals, environmental disasters and continuing degradation, and such likes, but also of hopes and dreams most of us have ever known, is drawing to a close, and it’s time to take our annual look back at the year in our Blog Postings.
- Economic and Business Lessons of Scrooge and his Transformation
- Destruction in Pursuit of Plenty: How To Survive The Modern World
- It's Christmas Time: A Christmas Carol and the Modern Lesson of Scrooge
- Cop15 Biodiversity Summit Montreal: Saving the World- Now or Never
- In Search of Global Healing: Buddhist Economics- Cultivating Wisdom, Kinship and ‘Right Livelihood’ to Build a Better World
- The Mad, Bad Economist and his Mumbo Jumbo Curve of Destruction
- The Fall and Humiliation of Liz Truss should Herald a New Beginning