ABOUT KAMRAN’s Blog and GUEST BLOG
I- KAMRAN’s Blog: Dedicated to the Common Good- aiming to be a source of hope and inspiration; enabling us all to move from despair to hope; darkness to light and competition to cooperation. “Let the beauty we love be what we do.”-Rumi
II- KAMRAN MOFID’s GUEST’s BLOG: Here on The Guest Blog you’ll find commentary, analysis, insight and at times provocation from some of the world’s influential and spiritual thought leaders as they weigh in on critical questions about the state of the world, the emerging societal issues, the dominant socio-economic logic, globalisation, money, markets, sustainability, dialogue, cooperation, environment, media, spirituality, faith, culture, the youth, the purpose of business and economic life, the crucial role of leadership, and the challenges facing economic, business, management, education, and more.
“When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming together it is the beginning of reality.”—Helder Camara
Angel Oak Tree, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Written by: Kamran Mofid
- Hits: 164
Clockwise from top: Angela Redgrave, 105; Stella Armour, 103; Colin Bell 101; and Edmund W Gordon, 101.
Composite: Kelly-Ann Bobb, Harry Borden, Chris Buck/The Guardian
‘Keep your eyes open – and leap into the future’: 100 centenarians’ 100 tips for a life well Lived
What’s the secret to making it into triple figures? Never stay stuck in the past, keep a diary … and dance while you still can.
N.B. This is truly a beautiful, rewarding and inspiring survey, by the Guardian’s Saturday Magazine and published on Saturday 18 February 2023. A document on our humanity, life, and values. It gives simple but profound answers to who we are, why we are and what is the purpose of this journey we call life.Thank you Guardian for initiating this survey and thank you to all those who responded. I hope, somehow, this will be brought to the attention of all the young people the world over. This document is indeed a window on the University of Life.
- Education for Transformation: Where Nature and Humans Thrive in Harmony
- 2022 That Was the Year That Was: A look through the eyes of the GCGI
- Economic and Business Lessons of Scrooge and his Transformation
- Destruction in Pursuit of Plenty: How To Survive The Modern World
- It's Christmas Time: A Christmas Carol and the Modern Lesson of Scrooge
- Cop15 Biodiversity Summit Montreal: Saving the World- Now or Never
- In Search of Global Healing: Buddhist Economics- Cultivating Wisdom, Kinship and ‘Right Livelihood’ to Build a Better World